PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use our Services, we may collect the following kinds of information:
Information You Provide to Us
- Online Registration. When you register for an account on our Site, we may collect your name, email address, phone number and address.
- HealthKick Voucher. If your employer has us issue a HealthKick voucher to you, we will also collect your birthdate and will receive an overview of the transactions you enter into using the voucher (e.g., $50 spent at SoulCycle).
- Orders. If you place an order on the Site, we will record the personal information and details associated with the transaction. For example, we will collect the items you purchase, your billing and shipping address, and payment information. Please note that we use a third-party service provider to collect and process payment card information on the Site. HealthKick does not directly collect or store any payment card information provided to the Site, but it may receive information associated with your payment card information (e.g., your billing details).
- HealthKick Questionnaire. Once you have created an account, you may provide us information about your health and wellness habits/goals (“HealthKick Data”).
- Communications with Us. We may collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Services, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Interactive Features. HealthKick may offer interactive features such as commenting functionalities, review forums, chat services, and social media pages. HealthKick and other individuals who use our Services may collect the information you submit or make available through these interactive features. Any information shared on the public sections of these channels will be considered “public” and may not be subject to the privacy protections referenced herein.
- Surveys. We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include personal information.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of the Services.
We may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, IMEI, MAC address, Technologies including cookie identifiers, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, mobile carrier, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information (including inferred location based off your IP address), Internet service provider, pages that you visit while using the Services, and other information about how you use the Services. Information we collect may be associated with your account and the devices you use.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ device browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Services that collects information about users’ engagement. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement. We may also include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
Analytics. We may use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect information regarding user behavior and user demographics on the Services. This analytics data is not tied to any identifiable information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s processing of data generated by your use of the Services by visiting http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Information from Other Sources.
We may obtain information about you from your employer in order to facilitate your access to the Services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
We process personal information for a variety of business purposes, including:
To Provide the Services, Products, or Information Requested.
- To operate the Services;
- To manage and fulfill orders;
- To respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- To answer requests for customer support; and
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other feature of the Services.
- To measure interest and engagement in the Services;
- To improve our products and Services;
- To develop new products and Services;
- To communicate with you regarding your activities on the Services, your orders, and other products and services;
- To process your payment information and transactions;
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; and
- To enforce our Terms of Service.
Marketing our Products and Services. We may use personal information to tailor and provide you with content and advertisements. We may provide you with these materials as permitted by applicable law.
De-Identified and Aggregated Information Use. We use personal information, including HealthKick Data, to create de-identified and/or aggregated information, such as de-identified or aggregated trends, reports, or statistics, or other analyses we create.
Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues. We may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, we may allow you to provide information about your friends through our referral services. Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services. Contact information that you may provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request, but will not be collected or otherwise used by HealthKick or any other third parties for any other purpose.
Technologies. Our uses of such Technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Operationally Necessary. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Services that are required to identify irregular behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security or that allow you to make use of our functions;
- Performance Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use the Services;
- Functionality Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Services and keeping track of your specified preferences or past pages viewed;
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party Technologies to develop and deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Services or on third-party sites.
Other Uses. HealthKick may use personal information to pursue legitimate interests, such as direct marketing, research (including marketing research), network and information security, and fraud prevention. In addition, HealthKick may use personal information for other purposes that are clearly disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
HealthKick Data. We will de-identify and/or aggregate the HealthKick Data you provide and any transactional information associated with your HealthKick voucher to perform various analyses at the instruction of your employer. As a result, we will share aggregated and/or de-identified workforce statistics with your employer.
Service Providers. We may share any personal information we collect about you with our thirdparty service providers.
Business Partners. We may provide personal information to business partners to provide you with a product or service you have requested. We may also provide relevant personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services.
Interest-Based or Personalized Advertising. Through our Services, HealthKick may allow third party advertising partners to set Technologies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile identifiers, page(s) visited, location, time of day). These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other services) for purposes of delivering personalized advertisements to you when you visit third party services within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “personalized advertising.” If you prefer not to share your personal information with third party advertising partners, you may follow the instructions below.
Legal Disclosures. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and/or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
You agree that all information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States and other countries.
General. You may have the right to object to or opt out of certain uses of your personal information. Where you have consented to the processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us as described below.
Technologies and Personalized Advertising. If you would like to opt-out of the Technologies we employ on the Services, you may do so by blocking, disabling, or deleting them as your browser or device permits. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, you may opt-out of personalized advertisements on some mobile applications by following the instructions for Android and iOS.
The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from advertisers that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, www.youronlinechoices.eu/ and www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Please note you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device.
“Do Not Track”. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS IN PERSONAL INFORMATION.
For purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act, we do not “sell” your personal information.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to: (i) request confirmation of whether we are processing your personal information; (ii) obtain access to or a copy of your personal information; (iii) receive an electronic copy of personal information that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”); (iv) restrict our uses of your personal information; (v) seek correction or amendment of inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, or improperly processed personal information; and (vi) request erasure of personal information held about you by HealthKick, subject to certain
exceptions prescribed by law. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth below.
We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, HealthKick will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
HealthKick will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws and regulations. For authorized users of the Site, HealthKick will retain the information provided by you for as long as you have an account with HealthKick.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION.
By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by sending a notice through the Services or by sending an e-mail to you.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES/APPLICATIONS.
The Services may contain links to other websites/applications and other websites/applications may reference or link to our Services. These third-party services are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
The Services are not directed to children under 13 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may contact us as set forth below. If we learn that we have collected any child’s personal information in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your personal information violates applicable law.
- HealthKick, Inc.
- 443 Broadway, 3rd Floor
- New York, NY 10013
Email: [email protected]